Masters Veterinary Preventive Medicine – Field Epidemiology – Makerere University, 2020
Bsc. Wildlife Health and Management – Makerere University, 2016
Areas of Expertise
- Ecology and the Evolution of Infectious Diseases
- Wildlife Biology
- Behaviour Ecology
- Evolutionary Ecology
Carl R. Woese Institute of Genomic Biology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Mathematical and ecological niche modelling of infectious diseases (Tuberculosis, Ebola, Marbug, Anthrax)
- Sexual conflict in wild chimpanzees
- Comparative primate microbial ecology
- Patterns, trends and dynamics of antimicrobial resistance at the interface of humans, livestock and wildlife
- Local and communal gender adaptive responses to climate change
Stumpf, R.M., Asangba, A., Irumba, C., Ainebyona, M., Rusen, R., Smith, R.L., Onyuth, H. and Giggs, K. (2019, March). Assessing the Prevalence and Distribution of Antimicrobial Resistance at the Human-Wildlife Interface in Rural Uganda. In AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY (Vol. 168, pp. 242-242). 111 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN 07030-5774, NJ USA: WILEY.
Nagasha, J. I., Mugisha, L., Kaase-Bwanga, E., Onyuth, H., & Ocaido, M. (2019). Effect of climate change on gender roles among communities surrounding Lake Mburo National Park, Uganda. Emerald Open Research, 1.
Ekopai, J. M., Musisi, N. L., Onyuth, H., Gabriela Namara, B., & Sente, C. (2017). Determination of bacterial quality of water in randomly selected swimming pools in Kampala City, Uganda. New Journal of Science, 2017.